Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We'll raffle the Generac Power Washer at DirtWeek to benefit cobrakid, there is bound to be a financial burden on his family, we won't be able to make a huge dent in it, but we can help.

Make sure to get with Mully at Dirtweek. Tickets are $1 each, 6 for $5. Bring some extra cash and get in on it. You can make a difference and who knows, may get a gas powered power washer out of the deal~!

Yes, I cross posted, sue me :D
I want to make sure all DW attendees see it.

Hman

Apr 11, 2000
Absentee ordering?

I, (and I'm sure many others who would like to help), won't be at Dirt Week- can we still buy tickets?

What's the protocol?

H

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Oh man everyone, this is wonderful. I just couldn't believe when I read this.

I just don't know what to say as everyone has been wonderful and great and I know Chris and his family would appreciate any help they could get.

Okie if you send me an email at RICKM7331@aol.com, I will give you Chris's home address when you are ready to send the money collected. I have been helping them by running and getting supplies and bringing in food.

Thanks again everyone, you are all true family to me. I am sorry I can't make it this year to Dirtweek, but I am planning on next year and I'll see if I can get Cobrakid to come along with me.

Rick

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay, Mully has spoken

Here's the deal. We will accept ticket purchases from those not attending DirtWeek. The deadline to enter is Friday, September 14. Your ticket (s) will be put in the hopper and drawn at DirtWeek.

There isn't much time, so if you want in on the raffle, better get after it!

Purchase tickets via paypal, either with check or credit card:
Go to paypal.com, "Send money" to okie@dirtrider.net. In the comments field, enter your forum name and how many tickets you want. They are $1 each and/or 6 for $5.00. I will forward this information to Mully.

We will do the drawing as planned at DirtWeek, Saturday night.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
raffle

I let Chris know about the raffle and I know he will be very appreciated and hopefully will get online and thank everyone

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
A better twist.

I will be buying some tix at DW01 and put cobrakids name on them. Shoot I would probably wash the grease off my bearings or something if I tried to use the darn thing.

Top Bottom