Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We'll raffle the Generac Power Washer at DirtWeek to benefit cobrakid, there is bound to be a financial burden on his family, we won't be able to make a huge dent in it, but we can help.

Make sure to get with Mully at Dirtweek. Tickets are $1 each, 6 for $5. Bring some extraq cash and get in on it. You can make a difference and who knows, may get a gas powered power washer out of the deal~!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I promise!

I will buy more than ONE ticket OKIE. I'll also make a donation. Great idea.
IF, I mean, IF.....I am lucky enough to win:p , I'll auction it off to the highest bidder and donate that as well. I may be just a little too lucky for these raffles.;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Will there be a limit on the # of tix sold ? Can I stack the odds against lucky types like TTR Dude and the Mamba wiener...uh, winner?

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Oh man everyone, this is wonderful. I just couldn't believe when I read this.

In talking to Chris's mom yesterday, her work insurance has already had two claims on Chris on past accidents while racing and I know she is still paying for those bills and I know this lastest incident is really going to set them back.

I just don't know what to say as everyone has been wonderful and great and I know Chris and his family would appreciate any help they could get.

Okie if you send me an email at RICKM7331@aol.com, I will give you Chris's home address when you are ready to send the money collected. I have been helping them by running and getting supplies and bringing in food.

Thanks again everyone, you are all true family to me. I am sorry I can't make it this year to Dirtweek, but I am planning on next year and I'll see if I can get Cobrakid to come along with me.

Rick

Top Bottom