Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I won't be at Dirtweek, so why don't you just ship the bike and a sandwich to me so I can check it out for a few days. I'll send it right back when I'm done...COD, of course.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Kawidude sounds like my brother. :think:

Want some cash for gas, too?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Updated!!

Also, your registrations are only half way complete. You need to fill out the waiver and mail it in. This will insure that you are not responsible for any damages done to the Fiddy. :thumb:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I will need it twice a day to run up to the top of the hill to uh take care of my bidness...:)

(Don't worry, the seat will be clean.  I'm a good wiper.)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Hi, my name is Evil Kineval and I'd like to ride the fiddy. I have a new jump I want to try, I'll only need it one time.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Timr
I will need it twice a day to run up to the top of the hill to uh take care of my bidness...:)

(Don't worry, the seat will be clean.  I'm a good wiper.)

LMAO!! We'll make sure you're the LAST one to ride it after everyone else has... :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Sammiches??!!??

How about a tuna w/ mayo/pickle relish/hard boiled egg on toasted wheat! Thanks!

Oh and I guess I'll take a spin on the fiddy of death. Yes... I still have nightmares from my death swap on the el famous JP fiddy at Mill Creek on a gravel road. Yikes! And I don't even know if it had all its balls then?

Sign Red up too... he'll ride anything. If you make him like 4-5 sammiches... he might even try the step-up double on it. :moon:

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Sign me up too

On that sammich I'll take ham, turkey, bologna, salami, bacon, lettuce, mustard, and heavy on the mayo!

Last edited:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
JP, I don't want ot ride the fitty because I might like it more than my kdx, but I would like a sammy. How about a PB and J on soft white bread with the crust cut off. My FAV :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I really don't like sandwiches. Can I get a pizza instead? Can I get that to go...on a fiddy?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
*****Final Update*******

GET YOUR OWN $#@% FIDDY!!

...oh, and have a nice day. :)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Ya know, Greenie, I think I'm gonna pass & allow you all of my time slots on JP's fiddy.

I have reason to believe JP is actually okay with everyone taking a turn on his 1969 Honda 50....

almost forgot.....

I would like turkey bologna on whole wheat with sprouts.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oooh I wanna play! Oh wait he actually volunteered his fiddy to me!

So I'll take an italian grinder with oil and vinegar and extra hot peppers and pickles!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
So I'll take an italian grinder with oil and vinegar and extra hot peppers and pickles!

Now I know why they call you squeaky girl :laugh:

Top Bottom