dirtweek sucked

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by oldguy
...it did suck for those who were stuck at home dreaming of being there with us :)

Suck is no where near a strong enough word to describe it. 

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Suck is no where near a strong enough word to describe it. 
Mr. Happyface checking in I see. :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Patman

Mr. Happyface checking in I see. :laugh:

I'm sure it's the first thing you hear every morning but I'll go ahead and repeat it.... BITE ME! :)

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
It did for me as I was sick at home from Sunday to Saturday with a loaded truck and trailer :whiner: as if that wasn't bad enough my eight year old was really unhappy :ugg: Oh, well DW04 will be here in about 350 days! :thumb:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
No not really it did suck for those who were stuck at home dreaming of being there with us :)

Yeah! What oldguy said. :(

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
hear that, it better not be in 350 days, 340, or 375 but not the same dam weekend again for the third year in a row LOL then i would know for dam sure it was a conspiracy.

wardy :|

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
What sucks is if I drive too far to the right, I'll fall off the edge of California.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY
What sucks is if I drive too far to the right, I'll fall off the edge of California.

But JP, if you go too far to the left, your feet get wet. :confused:

BTW, it's called Calefornia now with an emphasis on the 'e'. :laugh: :thumb: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dang now there's a blast from the past!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
No not really it did suck for those who were stuck at home dreaming of being there with us :)

Ouch, Dave. That hurt. I'm crushed. I will now carry this scar for the rest of my life, thanks to you. :whiner:

Wait... DW is less than a year away? :eek: Ok, I guess you're off the hook. :confused: THIS time. ;)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
&nbsp;
Originally posted by wardy
hear that, it better not be in 350 days, 340, or 375 but not the same dam weekend again for the third year in a row LOL then i would know for dam sure it was a conspiracy.

wardy :|

hey, pick a date and start a petition.....(assuming the AMA congress date&nbsp;is known ?)&nbsp;we really would like to see you and AJ there at least Friday &amp; Saturday.... AJ came to ride in the rain on Monday or was it Tuesday, then hit the home trail with Jeremy... sheeeesh...

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Top Bottom