CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I want to make sure that I meet as many of my KDX brothers (and sisters) as I can while at Dirtweek. Who from the group will be there? I'll be arriving Monday afternoon with 2 KDX(ers) in tow.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I'm not riding a kdx anymore, but I am bringing a Fredette \ KDX maintenance video with me that you are welcome to. It is just a general, maintenance \ upkeep video for kdx's. I figured that I would pass it on to a kdx rider to use. I'll be there Sunday, so look me up when you show up and I will give you the video if you want it.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Thanks. Will do.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I'll be there Sunday afternoon.  Working in Tulsa Saturday.

My RV will be following as Dead and a friend of mine will be driving it out (from Dayton, OH).

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Dirtweek is a gathering of DRN members for a whole week. It just happens to be this week. It is this week in oklahoma between stillwater and Oklahoma city. Its been there for 2 years. The previous ones were in Casey, IL. Look in the Dirtweek Forum.

DeSeRt_KaW

Sep 29, 2003
I live in Utah, and I really dont think now is the best time to take my bike anywhere, because im in the middle of Getting a new ProCircuit Pipe,Getting New Handlebars,New Brake Lever,And Im trying to find some Graphics that I found on another 2001 KDX-200 on E-bay, But I cant seem to find the graphics anywhere.

Top Bottom