wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Last year we had a promotion and any rider coming to the fathers day race got a "free" transponder. Now we do the 15 to buy, or get ten back and cost 5 to rent. they are supposed to last a long time (years) and can be recalerbrated if you change numbers or class. Check the web site and look at last years scores, you will see from the first race/ and the last 4 how it improved the whole system. works pretty well.

wardy

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Transponders have improved the scoring so much at FVOR. I wish more of the promoters would use them in D-17 :whoa: . The scores are posted quickly and accurately. :nod:
Plus the lap times, average speed of all the riders are available. :eek:

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Looks like I'll be there since the enduro has been postponed. Know some other enduro guys that are coming too, should be fun.

Wardy, do the kids use transponders too? My boy is going to race (if he's good at school this week) so it should be a good family day.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
depending on the class. I think he is in the 50's and they don't use transponders.......YET! the problem is i have to set up a whole 2nd system to do it and that is rather pricey. Megacross will be the next thing that gets transponders.

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
djj said:
Transponders have improved the scoring so much at FVOR. I wish more of the promoters would use them in D-17 :whoa: . The scores are posted quickly and accurately. :nod:
Plus the lap times, average speed of all the riders are available. :eek:

:cool:

Wish I could be there.... :(

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Results are up, plus lap times. This is simply amazing. :yikes:
Excellent job Wardy, good coarse, I thought it held up well for the amount of riders you had. Like I said before, the rest of the D-17 promoters should take notice, TRANSPONDERS!!!!!

TOOOO TALL

Mar 20, 2007
I was there..... watching only.I got some great pics if i could only figure out how to post'em. Great race Wardy. I need to get back into racing(anyone have a bike for sale cheap???)

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
FlyinRyan said:
How did I pass you on the first lap just after the MX track????

Well, um....I took a little unintended diversion out of the creek the first time around. :coocoo: Me and another guy were leading our row and about halfway through the creek we both went right when we should have continued left; I knew we crossed the road after exiting the creek and saw arrows on the other side and headed for them. It was a much quicker way around the course - about 2 minutes quicker, actually. Since that lap was going to be a throwaway anyway, was another reason to pull off early.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
was the arrows down? or just since it was so close you looked up and seen them? one thing to remember about FVOR, you won't go more then 50' without seeing an arrow, unless it's on a down or uphill which you can't really get off of. there was tape on that first creek exit, but looks like it was knocked down during the race. Arrows were still up.

Top Bottom