wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
sun or no sun, we won't cancel. i have a plan. LOL of course it may be an "wet" course set up like last time, but we will use a whole bunch more of the east side by the evergreens where there is good grass and less mud. LImitiing the hills, but usually they dry the fastest. see what happens we only need 2 good days to dry enough to be fine.

Dist1740b

~SPONSOR~
Jun 17, 2000
The ante has been up' ed !

Attachments

• fvor.jpg
    fvor.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 107

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Good job putting a H/S on after 5 inches of rain Wardy.

Quads were kinda LOUD, but I can see riding a quad with a 450 motor that you might need more power. :whoa:

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Course was great, even with all the rain. Ran wheel to wheel with the leader of my class all race. We where never more than 10 feet apart. 2nd to last lap he went to that pallet crossing over the mud hole next to the road. I had been getting across that thing all day no problem so I went for it and would have got the lead but a guy stuck in it stepped off his bike and right in to my path as I started to go. Lost my momentum and that was the end of it. Still a good ride because I fell 3 times and still caught him every time.

What happend to TV #13? He usually overalls but DNFed.

May I suggest some changes for the last race Wardy?
2 HOURS!!!!!!
More of the MX Track.
Corks for the Quads!

See you guys there.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Trey rounded off his counter shaft sprocket. The boy needs to do some maintanance for sure.

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
jsned said:
May I suggest some changes for the last race Wardy?
2 HOURS!!!!!!
More of the MX Track.
Corks for the Quads!

See you guys there.

yes to all of the above !!

Good meeting actually meeting you this time Jeff . Looks like you had another really good ride!

See you next race!

Top Bottom