Dist17 Varietyriders H.S. 8/19 @ Buffalo

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
10:00 so they can open the park for regular riding at 12:00.

He also said they may do something about the gate fee but not for sure. Bring anything you had just incase. Onion skin cancelled checks or whatever.

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Well there is nothing posted on the D-17 updates and rain dates page. Jay's speach didn't sound like anything was confirmed for sure. I know that Wardy is busy trying to get the track at Mendota back in shape after the rain and 4-wheel drive truck people ruined it. So that he can have a race tomorrow, so maybe the D-17 site isn't update yet.

I think they said Oct 7th didn't they?????

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Once I get the official post it up on the website call it will be up instantly. But we are waiting for the "go ahead", and doug you know who will be making that decision, so likley october 5th if we are lucky it will get posted! sorry and oh hell yea i have a huge mess to clean up at megacross but we are ready and will have a good race tommorow.

!~

mac75

Sep 9, 2007
VARIETY RIDERS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
HARE SCRAMBLE
RAIN DATE
SUNDAY OCTOBER 7, 2007

AMA DISTRICT 17 BONUS POINTS / AMA CARD REQUIRED TO RACE

BUFFALO RANGE RIDING PARK
OTTAWA, IL
NO GLASS & NO ALCOHOL

GATE FEE: $8.00 RACE FEE: $30.00
*anyone who signed up from the race(or release waiver) that was rained out will pay $22.00 race fee*
NO PRACTICE! SO COME EARLY AND WALK THE COURSE
FOR MORE INFOR CALL: JOHN M. 847-878-9775

Classes: Big Bike– Starts @ 10:00a.m.
65cc beginner start 9:00
65cc senior/85cc start 9:00 (separate track)

**NO PIT RIDING**
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Jay said the club is doing this on their own. Buffalo Range wanted the gate money that day, which is understandable except for the fact they probably wouldnt have made as much money as they did because of the rain. The club will still do alright money wise but they will be doing alot more work than they anticipated. Anyway should be a good race.

Jay also said to try and let as many know about the early start time.

mac75

Sep 9, 2007
just a little update on the hs.... After the race the park is opening at noon and if you raced you can stay and ride for free...let me know what you think..

Top Bottom