TRACTION T

May 11, 2001
Just thought i would pass some information on the enduro oct 21.

This will be all on private land, with connectors between the private land on brief sections of public trail and road.

The format will be a series of timed special test, which will be on the private land only. so that when your on the publice trail or road sections it is non-competitive.

Also the promoters of this AMA district-14 event,
Bentwheels C.C. have got permission from the local authorities
to allow unlicensed motorcycles to participate.

So if you have never tried an enduro and want to get a taste of what they are like this would be a good one to come and do.

for more info go to the below site.
www.bentwheels.com

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
What happened that Bentwheels hasn't had an enduro since 95? Back when I lived and raced in Michigan they had one of the best in the state.

TRACTION T

May 11, 2001
What happened is we lost the event trail we used to run the enduros on. Forest service and Dnr woudnt let us use the trail that we used just for those enduros.

We have been trying to figure out a way to do them again and have found people who are willing to allow us on their land to host one again.

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
Sounds great! We rode some of the Meadows loop this past weekend. Will you be at Stumpjumpers this coming weekend?Who do I contact about becoming a Bent wheels club member?

ssuperbike

Dec 5, 2000
I plan on coming up. I am doing the Stumpjumper this weekend. We have a cabin in Lupton (shady shores) and I would love membership info. I was really exited to hear about this event. Thanks, --- Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
TractionT,
Will there be any spectator spots? My racing days are over. However, I have some friends who are starting their racing careers. I ran gas for my dad for years and it is a boring job without a chance to the riders on the trail.

Top Bottom