danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
I am planning on going to the Enduro in Roselawn IN on July 27th and just wanted to make sure of where it is. The location I have for it is the corner of RT 10 and RT 55. I am driving in from Southeastern Ohio so I don't know the area at all. Is it close to Roselawn and if so are there better directions on getting there or a website possibly?

Thanks!

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
The staging area is on the corner, literally, of 10 and 55. It's an old airstrip that is pretty well concealed by a perimiter of woods. Haven't been there in a couple years, but the entrance is basically a hole in the woods on the southeast corner of the intersection (arrows will point you there). Take I-65 to the Rt 10 exit and it's not more than 10 miles to the Rt 55 intersection. Both are 2-lane state roads, should be very easy to find. You'll be making a couple of runs through a nudist colony, which seems like it should be fun but most of the time it's really quite scary. :scream:

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
Thanks for the directions. I just can't get enough of riding enduro's so I had to start looking outside my district for more. I can imagine the nudist colony being somewhat scary... just going to the pool around here is scary enough.

Top Bottom