Al E

May 26, 2000
Just a quick not to remind eveyone about the Morrison, IL enduro on November 2.
The club is riding mileage this weekend so should have some more information on Monday.

Al E

Sep 28, 2002
I'm gonig as a spectator. Road some of the trail that goes through my uncles land and his farm. It's a a great trail. How old do you have to be to race the District 17 enduros? I'm 15 years old and would like to try one in Morrison but dont you have to have a drivers liscenes?

Al E

May 26, 2000
Yes supposed to have a valid motorcycle drivers license to ride the enduros in Illinois, unless the enduro is 100% off road.

Al E

Al E

May 26, 2000
Wolf
This year the club will be running what we call the "North" section of trails.
The start should be located about 2 miles East of Morrison on Route 30 to Lyndon Road, then about 4.5-5 miles North on Lyndon Road to Clover Road.
Turn Right on Clover road and the start will be a short distance down the road.

Al E

May 26, 2000
Wolf
When heading down route 88 you should be heading west from 39/51.
You will then need to exit onto Route 30 from Route 88, this can get a little confusing since there are about 3 exits from Route 88 to Route 30 in the Rock Falls area. If you want to stop in Rock Falls for food or gas take either of the first 2 exits.
If you are heading straight out to the race take the 3rd exit, says exit to Clinton Ia. Take the Clinton Ia exit to route 30 and head west on route 30 to Lyndon Road.

Al E

Al E

May 26, 2000
Here is another link with a good description of where the race is and what it will be like.
http://www.iera22.com/club_info.php?raceloc=13

Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
Al E,

Last years was alot of fields, was that the North trails ? I have ridden this in the past and some of the trails are alot of fun
( except the swinging bridge ! :silly: )
and was curious if was going to be the same loop as the fall race last year.

Thanks Weld it

Al E

May 26, 2000
No the race this year is not in the same location as last fall. So even though there will be some fields there will be a few more woods sections this year.

Al E

May 26, 2000
The club member rode mileage on Sunday Oct 26.
Looks like right at 50 miles, with an even mix of fields woods, and some road sections. May want to make sure the bike at least looks street legal.
I am sure the club will check for a WORKING headlight at the start, the remainder of the legal stuff is up to the rider.

Al E

May 26, 2000
I will be there helping out with the club.
I don't know if I am even taking my bike out if I do it is an 00 DRZE otherwise I'll be driving a gold colored Toyota 4 runner.

BarkBuster

Feb 8, 2001
I'll be there. I also will have to follow somebody w/ computer because of all the speed changes. I haven't mastered speed changes on my new computer.

Ill be riding a 01 KDX220 w/drn sticker on front fender!

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
I know the top four:

1st: Brian Neihaus
2nd: Ryan Moss (me)
3rd: Kevin Dimond
4th: Scott Hofmann

It rained before the start, then stopped for the first half. First loop was slippery and only a few bottlenecks on the off camber hills. It started raining at the gas stop, then started pouring as we left gas. The second half was very slippery and had one very deep creek crossing. Everything was rideable just had to pick good lines and not try to ride to hard.

The club did a great job. I had a lot of fun even though I was soaked all day.

I wanted to say thanks for the club member that went and got his tractor to pull us all out of the corn field and wouldn't take any money!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by BarkBuster
I haven't mastered speed changes on my new computer.
Just read the friggin' instructions... you did get the instruction book, right?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to program a Pro3. If I can program it any moron should be able to do it. ;)

Top Bottom