the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
http://district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/jan04/uea.jpg

You'll need a current AMA card, and a District 37 card, plus spark arrestor, and current green or red sticker, plus you'll likely need to pass a 96DB sound check if you're bike is '98 or newer.

So who's going ?

I'm post-entering so we could get on the same minute if anyone's interested.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
I will be out Friday and will stay till Mon. Ned will be putting up TWMC arrows to camp on Fri before dark. Everyone who rides the TWMC Enduros should try this one UEA always puts on a great race.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I thinking I might make it. The WORCS races cost to much and I get my arse kicked every time. I might as well save a few bucks and get my arse kicked by some local guys.

When are you heading out Eric?

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
Eric, if you plan on racing the Nationals then you might want to get a Dez card at the same time you pick up the Enduro card it's only $10 and they give you a second set of #'s and then you don't have to deal with the pie plate everytime. I got a second # plate and just switch plates depending on the race. Also the Dez races are good practice and there is one almost every weekend.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I didn't know I needed to pie plate. I thought I could just sign up since I'm a D-37 member.

Tony - probably Saturday afternoon to late Saturday afternoon, it doesn't really matter. That would be real cool. We could get on the same minute.

Give me a call.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
You can still just sign up but you have to run a pie plate and you don't get dez points. All the Enduro's pay dez points also. Last year I also ran the best in the west but did not make the GP's so I didn't do to well.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I'm pretty sure they'll pie plate you @ the Nats if you don't have a dez card

you all have a fun ride , I will see you out at UEA ......... somewhere out there.

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Eric or Thumbs, I'm on Larry Ensign's minute, but my bike is still down from the TWMC december ride. I'm calling Charlie to see if I can pull or transfer my entry. So that may be a slot if you want to race with other TWMC guys. I'll be up there Sat/Sun with my sons and I'll look to camp by you all if that's Okay.

Ed

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Thumbs, you said your racing in the WORCS. Is that like the format of the D37 GP's, if so are you racing the GP's too. When I was at the last TWMC event Larry indicated that a few members race desert, but said nothing about the GP's. I'm looking to do some this year and it would be good to hook up with club members that race them. I'm not a club member yet, or at least I don't know if I am. I haven't been told either way. I made two event but crashed out on both. I guess I've got to finish a few first?

Anyway, may see you all at the UEA.

Thanks

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
I got my info today, I'm on min 17. The 3rd loop is 4 miles from the pits, I wonder if it will run thru Cougar Buttes. Loop 1 looks like a time keeper loop2 looks like there is a special in the middle and 3 is a dez race. later, brett

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'll give myself a 75% chance of making it to this one (for the first loop only).

Top Bottom