_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If spomething isn't working for me I'll play with the clickers until I get it to respond.

I checked 5 and 6.

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
I have to agree with Joe on that one +1000000000

Aug 20, 2009
internet forums ftw! nothing is better than reading from everyone elses prior experiences before attempting something for yourself, especially for the first time

JimDirt

Mar 29, 2013
I get my info from Forums , from 1 guy i met on the forums that i have talked to by email and phone , he has been a tremendous help (the Dogger on TT*Brian Rewers*great guy with tons of info) , i also went and got Race Tech Gold Valve Kits , mainly for the completeness of the kit and they have excellent Tech Support , did both my 02 CRF450R and my 06 CRF450X with the kits front and rear , i am very happy how they turned out , the R i had to redo several times to get it the way i wanted it , but i figure i learned a lot by doing this so my second bike was much easier and went together without the need to redo the stacks , i also bought a Nitrogen Bottle and gauges , so that makes life much easier , as i can tear the shock apart whenever i want without worrying about not being able to get it recharged quickly

Top Bottom