brett r

Nov 6, 2000
Anyone race it? I thought the course was fun, not as hard as last year. I had a real bad start probably in the back 10% of the pack but I passed a bunch of people but not enough, I think I still finished bad. I got smoaked across the valleys my bike will have to be geared to do at least 85 to be competive. I felt good in the technical stuff and still had some energy left at the finish so that was good because last year I was so tired at the end I didn't know if I was going to make it.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I flaked, plus my bike was a wreck after UEA ... guess it's down to the Vikings' in April.

You should get yourself some taller gearing and start getting used to it now ... the club events should be a great place to try it out.

See you in February ...

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
I'm not sure I want to go that fast, if I ever break my hand or wrist (like Kevin at Parker BITD) I will be in big trouble. See ya at TWMC if I don't go to the national Enduro with Mattson.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Dude - good luck if you go to the National ... that will be an amazing experience !

I really wanted to go but it ain't gonna happen it being Valentine's Day weekend and all.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
Yea, I'm not sure if I am going yet, Eric really wants to go but I already made plans to do the TWMC race and stay till mon. That thing is like 130 miles and supposed to be real hard. We should do the next one I will try and find out when it is.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'd be interested in that ... I think there's one in Arizona. There's also the D-36 Wild Boar in March .... same place as the Quicksilver.

Top Bottom