gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Girl's bike! :scream: I hardly thinks so! Let's not forget what the "great fredette" has just done! and how many years has he been do it aboard......... what? oh yeah, a KDX!!!! :worship: :thumb: And then theiir was this gathering, I think it was DW02 the open class race, and what did he place??? and what was he riding??? :aj:
girl's bike....................whatever..................

mkgearhead

Nov 25, 2001
My "girl's bike" ('81 KDX250) keeps up with all my friends with their new CR's, KTM's, etc. Just thought I'd throw my 2 pennies in. See ya on the trails.

nicdeangelis

May 3, 2003
I would not say they are girls bikes at all. I have ridden mine for 2 years now but I'm upgrading. So anyone interested in a 2001 kdx 220r can contact me if they are interested @ ndeange1. Lots of extras and a good price.

peterryan01

May 6, 2003
There is NO WAY the KDX can be classified as a "girls bike"! My '01 KDX200 with an FMF pipe and boyesen reeds scares the hell out of me! I can't imagine why anyone would say the KDX is a girls bike?! I don't actually know too many girls that could even climb on a KDX! The KDX is an excellent light-weight, nimble, trail bike. For someone under 180lbs, I can't imagine needing anything more powerful. Keep in mind: it is the rider's skill level that determines the ability of the bike, not necessarily the bike itself.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

I am a girl and I like my KDX. But this bike is defantitely not jsut a girls bike. THe thing rips!!!

J.Ortiz

Jul 8, 2002
quote:Keep in mind: it is the rider's skill level that determines the ability of the bike, not necessarily the bike itself.
I agree 100%, the KDX Rocks!!

Top Bottom