Does This Bike Have Potential? Pics Inside

_MACE_

Sep 9, 2010
so i bought this cr250. i was wondering, i know its old and stuff. does it have potential? i am just a freestlye rec rider, i dont race. I bought it out of impulse and havent really got on it yet, is it comparable to a newr cr? or have things progressed so far that a 96 is obsolete?

96 cr250
port and polish
bored .20 over
pro action suspension...i think.
fmf gold series fatty and silencer.

so is it a pos or is it a decnt bike lemme know
thankz
:cool:

Attachments

• xxzsx.jpg
    xxzsx.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 401
  • ddf.jpg
    ddf.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 407

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Put some new rubber on it and twist the wrist!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Nope, sorry, there is absolutely no potential in that bike.. Send it on over to me and I'll dispose of it properly.

Just doing my part.. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well it's not a four stroke and it doesn't have an aluminum frame so I'm sure by somebodies standard it's an old out dated POS. What matters is if YOU like it and are happy with the buy. I don't think there is anything wrong with an old tech bike, they still ride and if you are a better rider than the guy on a 2011 you'll get the bonus smile of smokin' somebody on a "faster" bike.

_MACE_

Sep 9, 2010
word. thankz fellas. my background is in stuntbike riding. an old cbr900rr can do just about anything a newer bike can do so i guess as long as you have a bike thats capable and you have skills, you can kill it.
lol@ indy mx yo man i just got it, before i ship it to you so you can take it to the scrapyard, let me rag it a little first!
yeah patman, i like the bike looks dope and runs good, came with new rubber and stuff i doubt ill be a better rider than anyone at this point, but im getting used to the bike fast. somebody put alot of time into it, might as well push it a little to get the full effect. anything else you guys can see that i can do to make it better
thankz

Top Bottom