BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Dear Friends on bikes,

I spent some time with the family today, they seem to be bearing up as well as can be expected.

Marie asked about a special place where Mark's dirt biking friends might want to have their donations of money sent.

The boys kinda ruled out AMA and CCC... but I suggested the Family Enduro Series. Plaques for tree planters, etc. etc.

Marie is open to suggestions.

Maybe we'll see some of you Saturday,

Mike Sr.

Mike Sr. (a.k.a. Circuit Rider) posted the aforementioned quote in another thread regarding donations in Mark’s name. After some discussions between Mike, Marie (Mark’s wife), and myself, it was decided that since Mark has raised three really great children (Andy, Ben, and Emily) who will soon be facing some educational expenses, we should direct donations from DRN family members toward the Weissenborn children’s pending education expenses. If you would like to make a donation, you can do so at the visitation tomorrow afternoon and/or evening or at the funeral on Saturday. If you have a conflict and cannot make it either day but would still like to make a donation, you can send it in check form to:

Marie Weissenborn
0-435 Fennessy SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Arrangements

Here are the arrangements in case you have not seen them:

Funeral services will be held Saturday, 11:00 a.m. at Standale Reformed Church, 202 Cummings NW, Grand Rapids, with Rev. Steve Simon and Rev. Jess Shults officiating. Interment Rosedale Memorial Park. Those who wish may make memorial contributions to Mayo Clinic's Transplant Center or American Cancer Society. Relatives and friends may meet the family Friday 2 to 4:00 and 6 to 9:00 p.m. at Matthysse-Kuiper-DeGraaf Funeral Home (Grandville), 4145 Chicago Drive. Condolences may be sent online at www.mkdfuneralhome.com. Matthysse Kuiper DeGraaf

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
BadgerMan said:
Here are the arrangements in case you have not seen them:

Funeral services will be held Saturday, 11:00 a.m. at Standale Reformed Church, 202 Cummings NW, Grand Rapids, with Rev. Steve Simon and Rev. Jess Shults officiating. Interment Rosedale Memorial Park. Those who wish may make memorial contributions to Mayo Clinic's Transplant Center or American Cancer Society. Relatives and friends may meet the family Friday 2 to 4:00 and 6 to 9:00 p.m. at Matthysse-Kuiper-DeGraaf Funeral Home (Grandville), 4145 Chicago Drive. Condolences may be sent online at www.mkdfuneralhome.com. Matthysse Kuiper DeGraaf

Hey, Badger man, Can you please shoot me an email. I may be able to hook something up that may help out a bit.

wolfchild71@comcast.net

Top Bottom