Don't do this >>

Normally I would take the bus, but today I was in a hurry so I tried to catch a ride with the invisible racer.
:scream:

As you can see its hard to get a ride with him. hehehe...

But really this is me falling in the woops about 2 years ago.

No, No, you didn't fall;) That is the new double thigh plant:scream:/swingarm grab combo move. Just tell everyone you scored huge points with it.

Yes you wouldn't believe how technical that trick is to complete. But when executed perfectly as I demonstrate in my picture it scores major points with all the judges.

Oh come on Danny, where is a pic of your "big air holeshot powerbomb butt drop":scream: ?
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ;)
Not that I'm saying that your new double thigh plant/swingarm grab combo isnt any good, in fact it's very impressive. But...

Lee W.

bike5--How did you manage to get that far off the bike in the whoops with the bike still going straight?

Pretty impresive though. I don't think you will be seeing the freestyle guys top that one for a while.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Maybe next time adjust your chain before the gate?:confused:

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
i've always heard you should shift your weight to the rear of the bike when hammering whoops, but this is ridiculous...

seriously, man - is your facial hair filling in the tire marks yet?

:p

wp.

KC_BigDog_51: The funney thing is that the bike stayed up stright for about 50 yards down the side of the track. I have video of it.hahaha.

will pattison: Well I figured you go fast and shift your weight alittle to the back, why couldn't go go in 5th gear pinned and hang onto the swing arm? Seems like a simple matters of phisics ...hahaha

Lee: hahaha, Which one was it? The butt bomb shock flew through to my head and gave me temp amnesia so I don't remeber.lol

The “big air holeshot powerbomb butt drop” I am talking about is the one you pulled right before your trip to Hawaii.

Lee W.

Oh that one.. hahahaha. I don't want to remember that one. I don't have any good pictures of that one though:(

smb_racing

Master of None
surely you could have waited until you got back to the pits to repack your silencer ;)

Those are classic photos bike5!!! Pretty cool that you got the whole thing step by step. Feet came off pegs, slide back to rear fender, rear end bucked you up to kiss the fender, decided to let go, hanging onto the swing arm, bike kept going. Thos photos say wonders about how well the KX tracks straight through the whoops. With a rider or without.