bike5

Aug 19, 2000
Normally I would take the bus, but today I was in a hurry so I tried to catch a ride with the invisible racer.
:scream:

d9.jpg

As you can see its hard to get a ride with him. hehehe...

But really this is me falling in the woops about 2 years ago.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
No, No, you didn't fall;) That is the new double thigh plant:scream:/swingarm grab combo move. Just tell everyone you scored huge points with it.

bike5

Aug 19, 2000
Yes you wouldn't believe how technical that trick is to complete. But when executed perfectly as I demonstrate in my picture it scores major points with all the judges.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Oh come on Danny, where is a pic of your "big air holeshot powerbomb butt drop":scream: ?
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ;)
Not that I'm saying that your new double thigh plant/swingarm grab combo isnt any good, in fact it's very impressive. But...

Lee W.

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
bike5--How did you manage to get that far off the bike in the whoops with the bike still going straight?

Pretty impresive though. I don't think you will be seeing the freestyle guys top that one for a while.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe next time adjust your chain before the gate?:confused:

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
i've always heard you should shift your weight to the rear of the bike when hammering whoops, but this is ridiculous...

seriously, man - is your facial hair filling in the tire marks yet?

:p

wp.

bike5

Aug 19, 2000
KC_BigDog_51: The funney thing is that the bike stayed up stright for about 50 yards down the side of the track. I have video of it.hahaha.

will pattison: Well I figured you go fast and shift your weight alittle to the back, why couldn't go go in 5th gear pinned and hang onto the swing arm? Seems like a simple matters of phisics ...hahaha

Lee: hahaha, Which one was it? The butt bomb shock flew through to my head and gave me temp amnesia so I don't remeber.lol

bike5

Aug 19, 2000
Oh that one.. hahahaha. I don't want to remember that one. I don't have any good pictures of that one though:(

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
surely you could have waited until you got back to the pits to repack your silencer ;)

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Those are classic photos bike5!!! Pretty cool that you got the whole thing step by step. Feet came off pegs, slide back to rear fender, rear end bucked you up to kiss the fender, decided to let go, hanging onto the swing arm, bike kept going. Thos photos say wonders about how well the KX tracks straight through the whoops. With a rider or without.

canucklehead

Apr 13, 2000
I'm just amazed you didn't get any of your fingers stuck in the spokes! Good thing it was the right side, or else you mighta been ripped apart by the whole chain/sprocket combo... maybe your hand isn't THAT close to the wheel, but sure looks like it in the picture!

Either way, looks like a good story!

bike5

Aug 19, 2000
Ya I'm lucky my hand didn't get caught in the spokes. If they did I probably wouldn't have that hand anymore. I grabbed all those pictures off my digital video camera. So I could actualy grab enough of them and put them in order and make a slide show from start to finish.hahaha. But that would take awhile so I probably wont. Time to finish some college essays right now. :(

Top Bottom