Don't read if you don't like DDS's.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Many people have faced this issue, sometimes by accident and other times by choice. Well, I made the choice to have my teeth taken out. I've had weak enamel from medications I was given when I was young. Being a mouth breather until I was 18 made trips to the DDS sheer torture. I had my front teeth removed with a bat in '82, not willingly, but that's a whole other story.
Yesterday I had the uppers removed and a new denture in by the time I left. Overall not as traumatic as I expected but I'm having to learn to eat again. I also am having trouble talking. Not used to having molers (still don't have any on bottom). The lower partial will be done in two weeks so hopefully I'll transition to my normal eating machine by then. Should have done this 25 years ago.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
What did you say Brian I couldn't quite make it out, maybe your tooth is loose.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I thought this had something to do with cup size, and I was going to say something about "more than a mouthful" or something like that . . .

and then it had something to do with a mouthful, but of something different

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
ROTFL pred

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
XRpredator said:
I thought this had something to do with cup size, and I was going to say something about "more than a mouthful" or something like that . . .

and then it had something to do with a mouthful, but of something different
At least it wasn't the "proceedure"! :yikes:

Top Bottom