joeblack

Dec 21, 1999
Any of you guys get double/blurred vision when riding a motocross track. Occassionally, I'll get this altered vision after a couple laps. It stops when I stop. But, it comes back when I start riding again. I swapped goggles, but it didn't help. I'm not motion sick, just the vision gets impaired.

Speeed

Proud American
Jul 4, 2004
when was the last time you were checked for diabetes..........(seriously)
I also notice a very small change in my vision while riding its very hard to explain but nothing like what you have descibed
2 of my close friends found out they were diabetic after going to the doctors for vision problems.
I may be way off here but its worth lookin at

joeblack

Dec 21, 1999
no light headed feeling. Just vision. Had been checked for diabetes about year ago. I will check doctor, though, to double check.

bronco95tgp

Aug 14, 2004
You might want to have your blood sugar checked out... I am hypoglycemic, which means my blood sugar gets low if I don't keep a balanced diet. The only treatment in most cases is to, keep a good diet, and don't start your day without breakfast. And in the past, when my sugar got low, I would get blurred vision and sometimes see double, but that always came with a light head and a cold sweat. You said you don't have that problem, but I wouldn't over look double vision, unless there is a really good looking girl nearby and you want to see two of her! :yeehaw:

Speeed

Proud American
Jul 4, 2004
joeblack said:
well...it's not diabetes. any other ideas? btw, SPEEED, are/were your two friends overweight?
one of them was a text book diabetic.over weight & terrible diet I would of been suprised if he was not diabetic.
the other was not over weight . great diet and exercised regularly.
vision is what led both of these guys to discovering their condition
I glad for you thats not the case. good luck and please keep us posted if you find out anything further

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Joe,
You stated that you had been checked for diabetes about year ago and that you would check with your doctor. Did your doctor give you this information from you last check up, or did you go in and ask to be checked for diabetes? A lot can change in a year. If this check up information is from a year ago, I would highly recommend you be checked for diabetes agian. If it comes out negative, no harm done and you have ruled this out as issue concerning your double vision.

Top Bottom