Double-Entendres

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
I almost replied to a post today using a double entendres. Would I have offended someone if instead of saying " I rode at Martin's MX track today" I had said "I rode Martin hard and fast today."?

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
No- we'd probably all just applaud, whatever your meaning.;-)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sandy it was nice to see you at the track today. I still feel bad about putting the first scratch on the 150R...Stupid way they water the track there, it's horrible. Let's soak it and make soup and then not water this section at all...

We'll have to hook up again before winter. Come to Red Bud on the 23rd and watch the Vet riders. There will be myself, Nikki, Buko138 all in the women's class, plus all of our significant others will be riding. It's nice b/c there aren't any quads or kids.

You looked like you were having fun on the Supercross track. They took out the kids track, put in the RC track and put in the supercross track...which is what you were riding on.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
medwaste said:
I almost replied to a post today using a double entendres. Would I have offended someone if instead of saying " I rode at Martin's MX track today" I had said "I rode Martin hard and fast today."?
I woulda said "I wish I was Martin"

but that's just me.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
By all means... bring em on!!! :)

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
MXGirl230 is famous for riding everyone else's bike twice as hard as her own!

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
I don't mind a few scratches as long as no one got hurt. The bike needs a good ridin' once a week. Good luck to all at Redbud.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I dunno...my finger IS burnt and my gloves melted...dang four stroke headers....

I'll live though!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
medwaste said:
Are you implying that was my meaning a day or so back :boss:

MXGirl230 said:
Hey Sandy we need to hit up Martin sometime...I am always looking for someone to go when Phil can't....
oldwiseguy said:
Dam that Martin is a lucky guy :boss:
:nener:

Any chance you guys will finish off the senior series over here at Aztalan in September?? :ride:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
oldguy said:
Any chance you guys will finish off the senior series over here at Aztalan in September?? :ride:

Doesn't look like it this year Dave. We are headed to Steel City in a couple of weeks. I think that is the end of road trips for '08. I'm not sure if I could swing another weekend off either. I am working on getting a better job without weekends.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…