NEMX

Sep 14, 2000
Well, NEMX ( New England Motocross ) had thier offcial series opener at southwick MA, this past saturday 4/14. And alot of top pros turned out to get ready for the nationals. Doug Henry, John Dowd, Keith Johnson, Mike Treadwell, TEAM 3-D, Scotty Carter. check out the web site for more info www.nemx.org

------------------

[This message has been edited by NEMX (edited 04-16-2001).]

Feb 24, 2001
Its good to hear that Henry is riding again.

------------------
Special Thanks To: Socal/Decal Works, Vortex, RK Chain, ScottUSA, Excel Rims, XXXMAIN.com.

www.dirtydirtbikers.com

NEMX

Sep 14, 2000
Doug Henry was riding both classes 125 expert, and 250 expert. no 4 strokes. just plane YZ 250 and 125 ! I did notice DGY shroud delcals. and trust me, henry has not lost a inch of speed ! the man was hauling !
John Dowd was riding that new KTM 520 PULLING HUGE holeshots. It was real cool to see him and henry dicing it up.
they will both be racing some out door stuff this year. I bet they both go top 10 at southwick this year.

------------------

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
MXA has a good article about Doug's Southwick bike. Yamaha offered him a works bike, but he chose a stocker.

I hope he and Dowd have fun and get a decent finish. I agree with the top ten prediction for both of them.

------------------

Top Bottom