May 3, 2001
I may not be able to!

The Michigan National Guard may have some say to the early April ride:(
I may be in school. I am sure that you all will have fun:aj:

Brian

triplephatmx

Jun 5, 2001
Awww C'mon!!

I'm no "defector" (I still own the KaTooM), but I just had to get one of them red rockets - and I gotta admit, it is a FUNNNNN bike!! Anyway, I hear ya' on trying to set a date that EVERYONE can make - we'll just hope for the best. Dunno if Iceman or I can make the dinner, but we'll sure try! Look forward to seeing everyone! Oh, BTW 70 marlin, the newbie would be hanging right with ya' - LOL!! ;)

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
Walkman (Dennie) and I wanted to thank Mike Jr. for having us come to the LMC meeting this past Saterday.We will try and help you and your club out as much as we can.Keep us posted on what we can do. We are going to try and map out some nice :debil: daul sport trails for LMC.Wish us fun in Kentucky.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Big Jim, Thanks for making the two hour drive to attend the meeting. I wish you guys could have stuck around for dinner. We need more people who are willing to help. Your help on the maps will be greatly appreciated! You are on our mailing list and will be advised of the next meeting (most of them are in Lansing until Memorial Day).
Mike
P.S. Have a great time in Kentucky!!!! I am jealous.

Fly'nBrian

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 3, 2001
I should have....

I should have gotten out and riden on sunday, on snow and 57. Now look at it 2 inches on the ground an snowing hard. Old man winter is getting even:moon:

Brian

Hey Mike see what I did, good push on Sat

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Michigan Trails

geremacheks, check the www.michigandnr.com site for Michigan trails. Most of the UP trails are towards the eastern end, but the Porterfield Lake trail is near Iron Mountain -- NE Wisconsin area.
If you ride off road in Michigan, MAKE SURE you have a Michigan ORV sticker on your bike!

Last edited:

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Fred T rump roast being served

Condolances to our FredT for his mis-understood post on the KTM Euro bikes forum " Is it me or do KTM's bite?"

You gotta see the reply posts! (No ladies allowed please.)

Don't worry Fred, we all love ya! lmao!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Jeez Fred!

Talk about stirring up the aunt hill! And you had to post it on the KTM (Kick Till Monday) page? ;) Incidently, I never hurt myself on my KTM but I now have three collar bones THANKS TO A KDX! :ugg:

And some of those women were even suggesting that my buddy Fred be SHOT? :eek: Well I'll tell ya, if you are gonna shoot my buddy Fred, you'll hafta shoot me first!:)

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Look for separate thread on this as well.....

OK, sorry it took so long to set up the TrailFest Mongolian Feast. Everyone open up their calendars, electronic planners, and be real nice to your wives and let's shoot for March 16, 5pm. We can probably beat some crowd, and have some cold ones before dinner.

Reply on the main thread with your votes on this date and time. Another alternative would be to do a later lunch there, like 1pm. That way we could all oogle at Lansing Cycle while over there!! :)

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
Roast? What Roast. Good Job Fred T. I thought Strict had the most accurate response to your post. You make extremely interesting posts. Post some more, please, and no, you were not thinking out loud. Very legit. And I'll grade you at least 80% right. Kudos.

Top Bottom