Drinks w/ CPT JACK - Wednesday night !! 11/10

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Wednesday night - 11/10 - 6:30 PM - Outback - Burbank

I know it's short notice but CPT Jack's last night of R'n'R is TOMORROW... and after that it's back to IRAQ for the remainder of his tour.

Please come out for dinner / drinks at Outback Steakhouse in Burbank @ 6:30 PM.

Details and map link below ....

Outback Steakhouse
(818) 567-2717
1761 N Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91504

MAP
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...Dh96TevCBEU.q9&csz=Burbank,CA&country=us&cat=

Thumbs (Tony Santero) will be there at 6:30 sharp. I'm a definite also. Come out and raise a toast to a patriot and fellow dirtrider...

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
It's a bit far for me on a weeknight, but I would like you to give him my regards please. And tell him to hoist an Amberbock for me in my stead! Rock on CptJack!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Tell Jack "welcome back" and "good luck" for me. :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Eric.

Tip one back for me in Jacks honor. I'm recovering from a pretty bad get-off last weekend and won't be able to make it.

Good luck and be safe CPT Jack. :worship: :worship:

Terry

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Ol'89r said:
Eric.

I'm recovering from a pretty bad get-off last weekend and won't be able to make it.

Details? Was this super moto related or offroad?

Say hey to Jack for me. I 've got other plans I need to follow through with. :(

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'll try to make it - looks good.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ktmboy said:
Alzheimers and motorcycles---it's a dangerous combination!!! :laugh:

:laugh: AHHHHHHH! Don't make me laugh. :yikes: PLEEEEZE don't make me laugh. :rotfl: :rotfl: Ouch!

Tim.
Don't want to highjack Eric's thread but, was breaking in a friends new mx track. Busted some ribs.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
looks like Ill make it.

I gotta go to NoHo (ya right) so Ill just go late and meet you guys there. That should get me there early if anyone else will be there around 5:30.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Ol'89r said:
................... was breaking in a friends new mx track. Busted some ribs.

I saw your friends wife today and she says he fixed the part of the track that broke you! :eek:

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
What the hell. I miss one day of Dirt Rider and the Capt's return.
Eric, at least give us the drinks/visit report on Jack, I'm sure all the Wrecking Crew is curious.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Good times. Captain Jack and his wife Amanda, Thumbs, 2Strok4Fun, Kiwi, Old 'n' Stealthy, myself, and my g/f Rhona ... hell, even my sister and her boyfriend showed up. Thanks everyone for making the effort .... I'm sure it meant alot to Jack. We ate well, drank, talked dirtbikes. Will Jack get a new bike upon his return ? What will he get ? How does 2strok4Fun like his new DOMA pipe ? 300 or 250 ? Who's gonna be at the TWMC event this weekend ? What is the claimed dry weight ? Did you get new meats ? Who wants to try the Quicksilver ? Have you ever houred out ? Yada, yada, yada ... it was great to see him ... he looked well and was in good spirits. He had to catch his flight back just a few hours after the party broke up .... he'll be back in February.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Had a good time, Eel about sums it up, but add:

redneck rollercoaster, 2 wheel drive, road trips, stories from Iraq, funny videos from the net, I cant wheelie.........

No shortage of conversation with the crew and as always great laughs. Glad we had the opp to see Cpt Jack and see him off. Hope he makes it back soon enough and dosent get extended.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Good to see everyone - let's ride!

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Great to see everyone. Thanks for coming out. Hopefully there'll be a good TWMC event in Feb. so we can do a campfire cookout.

I can't wheelie but 300's rule!

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Sorry I missed ya Capt. I'll definitely be up for a February campfire/BBQ.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…