DRN fender stickers

JWA

Sep 29, 2003
Just curious about how long it takes for the fender sticker set to ship. I ordered via Paypal on 11/16 and haven't received anything yet. Emailed Okie a few days ago and didn't get a reply to that either.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
odd...
All orders received have been shipped, usually only takes a week, 2 weeks max to get them. How did you purchase them.. paypal? Check? Give me a little info and I'll look into it.

JWA

Sep 29, 2003
I ordered via Paypal on 11/16. I also sent you email on 12/1 to okie@dirtrider.net. I am fwd'ing the email again right now.

JWA

Sep 29, 2003
Hey Okie
I still haven't received the stickers. Can you please contact me at ianmiles@msn.com to discuss. I have tried to email you at okie@dirtrider.net, but for some reason, you're not getting my messages. I paid with Paypal, so the mailing address should be correct.
You understand that the $11.50's not a big deal, but it's the principle of the thing.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I KNOW FOR A FACT the stickers were sent....again.
Please check your mailing address at paypal to make sure it's correct. I show Chesterville Rd.

11.50 Isn't much, that's true, but I've sent two sets of stickers to that address already! I've refunded your money and cut my losses! Watch your email for the paypal refund.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From Paypal

This email confirms that you sent $11.50 USD to ianmiles@msn.com.
------------------------------
Payment Details
------------------------------

Amount: $11.50 USD
Transaction ID: 9JH609238R5557148
Subject: DRN Sticker Refund
Note:
Here's the refund.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Hey, I saw a bunch of US Postal Jeeps with these really cool DRN fender stickers on them. :laugh:

Top Bottom