DRN"my fault"

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
Yo Okie, what's this and your comment that DRN is your fault?
Couldn't help it I just have to ask why. I think DRN is great ever since the very first spodefest back in 2000.

i thought it was a figure of speech. like he made this website or founded it. thats what it means doesnt it

LOL... no matter what you do in life there will always be people that you piss-off; just so happens, I've pissed off a LOT of them :p .

Okiewan said:
LOL... no matter what you do in life there will always be people that you piss-off; just so happens, I've pissed off a LOT of them :p .
Don't worry, you're still looking up at Rich's count :laugh:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
Okiewan said:

HA.. I consider it a sport these days.. See how many people I can piss off in one day and not get punched in the face!.. Its fun!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dam right it is Okies fault :think:

Because of him I have friends spread all over the world with a common interest Dirtbikes. I have friends that when my truck breaks down will drive 100 miles to tow my trailer home for me. Friends that I can call on for info and advice whenever I need it. and best of all a place to hide out and pretend I have a clue about what I am talking about :whoa:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
See and I'm one of those guys that Oldguy told about DRN many moons ago so even I am Okie's fault

smoke9

BikeGraphix
Okiewan said:
Freakin managment... just another case of "the man" complaining about having to keep his foot on your neck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
smoke9 said:
Freakin managment... just another case of "the man" complaining about having to keep his foot on your neck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually some of us like it ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Yeah thanks to Okie I'm married! oh my!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
squeaky said:
Yeah thanks to Okie I'm married! oh my!
A you have ridden my Monty.... a few times :nod: