"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Yo Okie, what's this and your comment that DRN is your fault?
Couldn't help it I just have to ask why. I think DRN is great ever since the very first spodefest back in 2000.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i thought it was a figure of speech. like he made this website or founded it. thats what it means doesnt it

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL... no matter what you do in life there will always be people that you piss-off; just so happens, I've pissed off a LOT of them :p .

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Okiewan said:
LOL... no matter what you do in life there will always be people that you piss-off; just so happens, I've pissed off a LOT of them :p .

HA.. I consider it a sport these days.. See how many people I can piss off in one day and not get punched in the face!.. Its fun!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Dam right it is Okies fault :think:

Because of him I have friends spread all over the world with a common interest Dirtbikes. I have friends that when my truck breaks down will drive 100 miles to tow my trailer home for me. Friends that I can call on for info and advice whenever I need it. and best of all a place to hide out and pretend I have a clue about what I am talking about :whoa:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
See and I'm one of those guys that Oldguy told about DRN many moons ago so even I am Okie's fault

smoke9

BikeGraphix
~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2004
Okiewan said:

Freakin managment... just another case of "the man" complaining about having to keep his foot on your neck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
smoke9 said:
Freakin managment... just another case of "the man" complaining about having to keep his foot on your neck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually some of us like it ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Yeah thanks to Okie I'm married! oh my!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
squeaky said:
Yeah thanks to Okie I'm married! oh my!
A you have ridden my Monty.... a few times :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Patman said:
A you have ridden my Monty.... a few times :nod:

And I still want one ... maybe some day!

I'm Papakeith's fault... :nod:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:

"It's better to be pissed-off than pissed-on". ;)

Keep up the good work. :cool:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Don't worry, you're still looking up at Rich's count

actually I think rich just keeps track on a hand or two who does like him, much easier that way.

:P

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
wardy said:
actually I rich just keeps track on a hand or two who does like him, much easier that way.

:P

I find that level of clarity quite comforting. ;)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
It's Okies fault that I listened to the same Creed CD for 36 hours straight......& it was worth it. :cool:

Gomer, Rich keeps peeps like you in hand "where he can keep an eye on you"!! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Farmer John said:
It's Okies fault that I listened to the same Creed CD for 36 hours straight......& it was worth it. :cool:

Gomer, Rich keeps peeps like you in hand "where he can keep an eye on you"!! :)
The infamous Creed CD! That's a good one!

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Okiewan said:

Arggh! Isn't that why we ride :nod: (sometimes)
Because of DRN I found the most athletic and accomplishing sport, and meeting good people..Also, after you and Bill setup and ran the team harescramble course it made me realize I have to get a KTM instead of boggin with the ol" 600xr.

Top Bottom