DRN out of control

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by DAMON D
well i was going to subscribe to this site so iv'e been checking it out for awhile and decided not to do so. some of the people have been pretty nice others not. for instance mr. rohrich I think that your one of the people that, once given a little power and authority it goes strait to your head. who in the hell do you think you are to lock the threads on someones post just because you've seen it before, theres always going to be a different answer and you always give a ****ty little note that jusst urkes the **** out of me that , says use the search button, well **** who needs your ****ty advice anyway you sniveling little ****.

Damond

You are soo right! What do you plan to do about it?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
One reason a lot of people dont like it is because it has acid in it . I race cars and i dont use it for this reason. it is real hard on engine bearings.
OMG, that is hilarious! I don't know much about race cars, so I'd appreciate it if he would tell me what bearings the gas comes in contact with in his race car. :confused:

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Just that toxic gas that comes out of Damon's @rse and mouth.......maybe its fed into the motor via the patented DamonD nitrous noxious gas system.....which feeds it directly into the bottom end of da motah!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe he's using those extra light weight pistons with the drilled out crowns? :confused:

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
I always love these "bash on Rich" threads. However, what I really get a kick out of is how everybody and their mother comes out of the shadows to slurp at the altar of Rich's butt. Come on folks...I bear no ill will against Rich, but the asskissing is getting tired. I bet it even makes Rich uncomfortable.

Time to put this thread to bed.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Awww...... don't be so hard on the butt-kissers. I'm sure Rich can use a little love after he's been battered around. That is, if he's really human after all and not the auto-bot everyone thinks he is!

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Pu&$

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
everybody loves a public stoning, we are barbarians after all !!!! :eek:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
Awww...... don't be so hard on the butt-kissers. !

Sycophantical butt-kissing has long been disallowed on DRN. However, a little apple polishing should be quite acceptable. :confused:

Top Bottom