DRN Rider Of The Year: {bbusername}

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It was fun while it lasted...

<<< Okie Edit: it was fun for a while, gone is the day of the name hack. For those who didn't figure it out (there are a bunch of you, don't feel bad ;) ), I put a code hack in place that inserted the member name of whoever looked at the thread. No one was singled-out, no ones nickname was abused, lol. >>>

Contrats to {bbusername} for being named this year's DRNROTY!
{bbusername} has shown a commitment to the sport that goes beyond the average rider. Always there to clean-up riding areas, help others, {bbusername} has become a favorite on DRN as well as out in the real world.

Congrats {bbusername}, you deserve it! Your 1-year supply of BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice is on the way.

mxfonzeeboy

Dec 19, 2001
Thanks, Okiewan!!! What an honor to be named DNRROTY!! I hope I get a chance to meet my fellow DRN memebers at this years races. If anyone is going to Byron, Il. next weekend for the first Nuclear Series, stop by and say hi. I will be racing 250 B on a CR, riding # 78. I hope I see some of you there!! :aj:

Joel

B

biglou

:o Say what? I never knew there was such a thing! And you've even seen me "ride"!

Wow. I'm truly honored, and somewhat embarrassed! Especially since the Texas guys are gonna see me ride in a couple days. :scream:

mxfonzeeboy

Dec 19, 2001
Is this link screwed or what? I think whoever opens it get the DRNROTY awa :debil: rd. Everything has gone crazy!!!!!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
I hope i am not being too cynical, and i dont want to offend, but is this some kind of wind up?

If it is not a wind-up, thank you very much for the award, and please feel free to have a virtual drink on me! :D

cheers

bruce

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Look like being cynical and paranoid worked all along!

i am going to drink all of that virtual beer on my own!

B

biglou

A late April Fool's joke, eh?! :debil: Good one! I'm LMAO over here, and even MORE embarrassed than previously stated! LOL!

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Okie got a new toy, A make every one feel good toy, ... or a rant and make everyone think it is directed at them toy, Ha! Keep it up Okie, I love this place. Make sure to sent that DNRROTY trophy FED X.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okie, you don't know how far you set the hook in Lou! I was all fired up to get on here and congratulate him until I saw I was rider of the year! That could screw up your mojo! ;)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
that was pure evil, I like it. :p
*Takes notes*

B

biglou

Bill for one keyboard on its way to Chicago! Bravo, oh fearless leader!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I am so disappointed in myself...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well I still feel special anyway, even if it was a cruel joke designed to lift me up and then drop kick me accross the room. ;)

What's it say if you're not logged on? Probably "Okiewan"

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I want to thank my Mom, my Mom's Mom, my Dad, my wife and kidz, my petz and myself!

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
But I AM DRNROTY! I'd like to thank all the little people I walked on on the way up, I can't remeber any names, but you know who you are. (self delusion is a powerful tool) :moon:

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Okie...you da man, treating us like boy toys, lift us up and then seconds later....squash us like a bug LOL, you are good Mister, very good. :moon:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Man, this could be just the right thing to get that CZ factory ride, or even better, a spot on the Penton Trophy Team for the next ISDT! :)

Top Bottom