DRN Rider Of The Year: {bbusername}

The Josh

Jan 16, 2002
Thank you all!!! I love every one of you!!! some day there will be world peace, I'm sure of that now, but until then keep boozin Yaaaahhh!!!

Octain

Feb 15, 2002
Still awaitin' on my 1-year supply of BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice.
Hmm?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: DRN Rider Of The Year Selected

Originally posted by Okiewan

Congrats scar tissue<!-- auto name hack -->, you deserve it! Your 1-year supply of BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice is on the way.

Just bring it with you out to Vegas. he he he

I guess spending the work day on DRN instead of working is finally paying off :p

Last edited:

The Josh

Jan 16, 2002
I think I deserve a trophy of some sort, after all I spent hours at a time thinking of some incredibly dumb stuff to post, and I also did a great job of either arguing or patronizing with everone on my last post "WEED, SHOULD IT BE LEGAL?"

PATHUMPERGUY

Dec 13, 2001
who knew greatness was so easily achieved,just make sure i get my prize,the guy who beat me in last weeks moto was running that billy bob'sjuice and his bike was faaast!

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
Doh! Being spring time, I need some good weed killer. Couldn't have happened at a better time! That VP seemed to be killing my grass when I spread it down so maybe this stuff should work! ;)

Chris Leyva

Oct 26, 2001
I just want to thank all the little people out their, without your support, this would not have been possible. I'm honered. Yeah right! Where's the juice?
Anyway, I love the site, learned some good tips for my 426, sometimes tough to find the time to get in a reply.
Chris

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
No way, my name is John Joseph of Lake George, you talkn to me, they told me race gas was bad for my KDX. (Your 1-year supply of BillyBob Barton's Racin' AvGas/Paint Thin'n/Weed Kill'n miracle juice is on the way.) How about some new riding boots?
Will the real John Joseph please stand up.

There is no such thing as to much riding.

96KDX200
99KLR250

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
The ju-ju-juice is all mine I tell ya all mine - That pit-sally pampera chick bike needs all the juice she can get ;) :)

Jason81

May 2, 2001
Now that is a very good one....
Oh the things you can do with the right tools and a little knowledge...
but isnt april first next week? :)

KLXoldguy

Apr 2, 2001
YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY CLEVER BUT I SEE SOME OF THE BOYS HERE ARE A LITTLE SLOW ON THE UPTAKE. KEEP ON TWISTIN THE LOAD HANDLE :silly:

Top Bottom