nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
God bless, Jim. I'll be thinking about you.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Spring is a time for new life.... which in Michigan means the "Rites of Spring" ride! May 1-2, 2004. There were over 800 riders (plus friends/family) last year. It's within driving distance from Dayton, and you will have a great time.

www.cycleconservationclub.org

Make a plan to get on with your new life. I watched the last hour of "Cast Away" last night. Have you seen it? Tom Hanks is marooned on an island for 4 years, and is finally rescued. Comes home and found out that friends and family had given him up for dead. His wife ended up re-marrying and had a kid. Hanks was deserted once again, and life looked as gloomy as it did on the island. That is, of course, until something "washed ashore" that saved/changed his life.

Kinda corny, but watching the end of the movie made me think of your situation, and how it can seem like doom and gloom. But you never know what life can bless you with next...

And be thankful kids are not involved (speaking for someone who came from a broken home).

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Jim,
Im bummed for you man. Hang in there. I like Smit-dogs spring ride idea too, a fresh start and something to look forward to.
Walt

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Smit-Dog,

I'll definately look into the May Michigan ride.  I know that it'll be good thearapy for the soul.  I know i have a 200 mile bicycle ride the following weekend.

JimK

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Sorry to hear about this Jim, if you're ever in the mood to hit some trail just shoot me an email, burgers and beer on me, I believe you've been to my area before once or twice right? :thumb:

Top Bottom