Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
I got an e-mail saying that DSP power now is NOW available for my 2002 kx100. Is it worth the 99.99 for it? How good does it work? I don't care if it's not a kx100 you have it for, just tell me how it works on your bike? I'm seriously considering this for trails.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
If you can't jet a bike, don't bother. Many don't like it for the 2 stroke. You've REALLY got to lean it up on all 3. For my KX500, I went down 10 points on the main, 1 clip position change on the needle (leaner), and pulled the airscrew out 1.5 to 2 turns. I use NUTEC fuel, run an iridium #8 plug, and am at about 2500 ft altitude. My bike is very sensitive to jetting changes, which means I experiment every time the weather changes even a little bit out here. If you don't make serious jetting changes, and don't experiment with different jetting, it will be a total waste of money and time.

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
ok senior, thx. Well i have like 4 leaner jets, and 1 leaner pilot. so i could use those for now right? ok i'm prolly gonna get it, in a couple weeks when i get my next pay check.

Top Bottom