Durty Dabbers Dual Sport Ride, anyone going?

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
Anyone going on this ride next weekend? Its in Lock Haven, PA on june 2/3. Has anyone been to this one before, and if so how was the terrain? We are from NJ and going rain or shine. :D

Tree Crippler

Jun 8, 2000
I'll be there!

I sent the money in today. I rode it 4 times already. It's one of the best Dual Sports around.

The club that puts it on is a trials club. It's really not that hard but they have some challenging sections. You can avoid them if you want to. The food is good and they always have a big turn out. (400+) They will have a trials demo and one year they had 2 bands. No bands this year.

See you there. I have a Dual Sported WR400 and a silver Dodge Ram.

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
In case anyone needs info, the contact number for the ride is 570-726-3343. Sign up is 9-11am Saturday at Williamson Suzuki Honda rt 64 (3 miles south of Lock haven, PA) It is a 2 day event, sat/sunday. We'll have our black chevy conversion van and flatbed trailer klx250 and xr250. Sounds like a hoot!:)

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
Anyone know if we are supposed to park at the campground and ride to the bike dealership for the start, or will there be enough parking at the bike dealership to unload there? Local weather forecast says showers possible saturday and 68 degrees on saturday, 68 and sunny sunday.

Kramer

Jan 19, 2000
In the three years I've owned a dual sport I've wanted to go but each year I end up scheduled to work that weekend :( .

As far as the parking lot goes, if everyone is there at the same time cars will be parked along the highway. I'd guess there's room for 50 or so off-street, really squeezed in.

Top Bottom