dkortje

Sponsoring Member
Aug 30, 2002
I wear hard contact lens. at my last race it was so dusty that my eyes got filled with dust and I almost had to pull off the track. I wear scott no sweat II goggles. any tricks to keep the dust out. thx.

RGalesi

Aug 19, 2002
Those goggles have a lense with holes on it, so it won't fog? If that's the case, then you should change to Scott 89X, or similar.

I also use contact lenses, and the Scott 89, and never had a problem. My lenses are soft, though...

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Just by chance, go to Costco or similar stores and try to find your perscription in a soft lens, (accuvue 2 works excellent for me) and just buy a box for riding with. those hard contacts are much more sensative to dust and stuff getting in your eyes. Just remember to pack a bottle of rewetting drops to keep em' moist. By the way the soft contacts are disposable so they are cheaper. hope this helps
Jeff

Anssi

May 20, 2001
I just wear one-day contact lenses, and even change between motos if it gets extremely dusty (happens maybe once a year).

Anssi

May 20, 2001
I think the vaseline goes to the thin foam that is "between" the lens and the foam that touches your face. This way it blocks some air (and dust) from getting "inside" the goggle.

Top Bottom