dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
Just wanted to see how everyone was doing:) C- Dave, Mike B Kelvinkdx SMB racing,Bill hibbs TimmR. Sorry about the spelling of the names . I hope you all made it through the winter ok. See you all later dkb.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I rode two races this past weekend. One Hare Scramble and one enduro. Both were the opening rounds of the 2002 SERA season. I'm going to the Atlanta SX this weekend.

I may ride a National Enduro next month, and I'm going to the big two day trail ride at Lorretta Lynn's in April. I hope to see other DRN'ers there. :)

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Hey DKB .. Life in the south is good man. I have been pretty busy coaching my daughters basketball team and riding when I can. Our first race of the season is next weekend am I am WAY out of riding condition. I guess I'll show up pay my money and get spanked :scream: . You should consider coming down to Loretta Lynns first weekend in April. It is "supposed" to be dirt bike heaven and you can only ride there 2 X a year(unless you enter the national GNCC race in late April). If you cant make it I understand. If not I will see you at DW 02 WOOHHOO.

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
Loretta Lynns..... Now you guys have gone and planted a seed in my helmet rest:cool:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
dkb,

Good to herar from you too.

Wendy & i are going down to the April Lorretta Lynn's ride. You can hitch a ride with us if you like.

I had EG do a 225 job on my 200 and am sending off my carb to RB tomorrow for his carb bore.

I wish that i would have known that you were going to ride in the Dayton AX. I would have came down to watch you (and cheer)!.

I sent you an e-mail a while back - did you get it? I think that it was an invitation to go ride with us in WV at Hatfield - McCoy. Can't remember.:confused: Call me at work sometime. 605-2954

Last edited:

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Hi dkb,

I’m still watching the snow melting and will be for a while yet. Actually the last couple days I’ve been watching it snow, so I guess we are making negative progress up here. Hopefully I’ll be starting to get the bikes ready for another year of riding in the next couple weeks. My wife broke her leg earlier this week so I have to stick really close by.

David

Top Bottom