• I like dusting the pits

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just to get an idea, what do you ride most of the time?

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Don't be so hard on your self, your just distracted and nervous because the helmet cam will show the WORLD how Thump put it to you:p

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Well ... Thanks to Gomer and Ivan, I am now a convert ... so I had to vote for the "both equally". But if I had to make a choice in real life ..... it would still be the WOODS!!!! Especially the trails at TNT!:cool:

wrench

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
As the name implies, Trees :p Of course i've never been on a track so i might find i like it equally as well? You forgot to put hill climb, i dont mean those 100' walls, just the 99' ones! ;)

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
I have not rode on any (good) trails. And the tracks, all 3 are ok at best. Maybe Dirt week will help me to decide. I hope the mx track isn't too far above my ability:)I

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
who is the third vote?

Well, Wardy It looks like it will be you me & some other person dusting the pits.
Tracks scare me & I just know there is some kind of animal out in the trees waiting to eat me. :scream:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Trees

I ain't got bark busters on by bike for no reason!:scream:

Any ideas of how the trails are layed out this year?(same as last?)
Will the harescramble loop be anything similar to last year?

I'm counting down the days.:)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Trails haven't changed. As far as the HS layout, that will be done on the fly so you figure it will be different.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
so what kinda trees we talkin' here?
my specialty would be oak, I've got many perfectly grooved on my home trails. On the other hand pines are nice also, except those short spiny limbs at the bottom make for an interesting crash ;)

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
anyone know about how much area there is for trail riding? miles of trail? total acreage?

BTW - I sure wish i could have this "light" background on all the forums and thread! :)

B

biglou

Re: Light Background.

RM250boy-Go to your User CP and under "Options", you can select the light background.:)

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
BigLou ----> OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i guess that "greys" is what its called now!! i could swear when i first saw this a few months back it was listed as "light" thanks bro!!!!!

Well Well! 400 acres makes it a little more interesting!

Last edited:
Top Bottom