truespode.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 458

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Rick Carmon?

Daytime poker run, I believe that the third person on the right is me. If Rick makes more money than me, I'll be him instead.:)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
While I agree that Patman's Montesa is trick, I think Offloader's 125 fourstroke GasGas is more exotic since Billy the basket case couldn't blow it up :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
FarmerJohn your just mad 'cause my 315R didn't get a flat. ;)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
i came in 4th...

BSWIFT, you are right, they put me down as third in the post, but I really came in 4th. as for me making money?? nah, I sell cat toys from a hot air balloon, and water bottle fire starters!:confused: ask rayovac about that one.....

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan

Possibly some age classes.

Okie. How about an ancient and over class for me and Pokie. :confused: That way we will both get to take a trophy home, if no one else shows up.

Speedy. Congrats on your podium finish. That's awesome!!!!;)

Last edited:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I don't know if age classes are a good idea. I remember doing a desert race once where everyone that beat me was older than me. Stick me with the 20 yr. olds; they crash more! All I gotta do then is finish, right?
And I definately wouldn't want to race against 89er- he invented that old age and treachery stuff!:p At least maybe the young'uns would have a little respect for their elders!
How's this for an idea---special jerseys for the aged ones, that way the young boys can clear a path around them, and the crowd will know who to watch for excitement.
OVER 30-Yellow Jersey-starting to think about the what-ifs',and slowing down.
OVER 40- Pink Jersey-Starting to ride like a girl.(No offense ladies, really, this might be a good thing, as it means "rides smarter.")
OVER 50-Blue Jersey- These guys will all want a jersey to match their bikes, which will be mostly blue 4-strokes. ( My apologies to those of you brave enough to ride yellow, orange, or red bikes.)
OVER 60-Just give him the gosh darned trophy--if he's fool enough to get out there with a bunch of young, wild boys he deserves it!

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Well said ktmboy! Just look out for us twenty something year olds when were flying around and crashing so we don't land on you and hurt those fragile geriatric bones of you old timers.

TexKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 1999
I can see now that I must grow some facial hair between now and next year if I expect to win anything (other than maybe a JR MX class):confused:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
OVER 40- Pink Jersey-Starting to ride like a girl.(No offense ladies, really, this might be a good thing, as it means "rides smarter.")
Ya, nice save there 'junior'. :p

Originally posted by TexKDX
I can see now that I must grow some facial hair between now and next year if I expect to win anything (other than maybe a JR MX class):confused:
Hey now, I wouldn’t be so sure about winning against the juniors! Not that it’s saying much, but I got beat by a little girl on an 80! :confused: Same girl that podiumed in the JR MX class as well. Not to mention ‘The Kid’ is out there too and he held his own on the MX track with the big boys. Something I sure as hell wasn’t willing to do! :scream:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Tex WILL be at DW '02! Along with GasGasMan and a few others I'll start nagging on pretty soon.:)

If ya' need some facial hair there bud I'm sure we could get some of that "Nads" stuff and peel some off of Gomer's back.:D

Top Bottom