Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
For DW '02 I have reserved a room with 2 double beds at the Days Inn for the 1st through the 6th. If anyone is interested in sharing the room let me know. As it stands now, I am traveling and staying alone.

The rate for the room is $49.00 per night for double occupancy, so just pay half and the room is yours! Just let me know and we can work out the details.

Randy

Sorry for double posting, hit the wrong button!

Last edited:
B

biglou

Right here! I'll Email you tomorrow in the AM, but I am definitely in. Might have one or two more if you want to break it up even further. I think I am the only one from up here that will be there all week, though.

B

biglou

Let me rephrase that. "I'm in! As long as you don't mind me stumbling in at 3AM and knocking over the lamp, farting, and being just generally loud!" :D Just kidding. Even if I don't "come home" every night, I'll still pay for my half. :)

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Lou,

Sounds great.... I am throwing in a tent and sleeping bag just in case too many adult beverages are consumed and the situation warrants staying around the track.

More people are welcome as well. One bed has your name on it

Looking forward to finally meeting you in person!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
That's what I was thinking... even after the bonfires and benchracing and sleeping where I may fall for the night, I thought it would be nice to at least have a place to come and shower and get freshe gear.

Catch ya later Lou

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I'll throw in a few $$ for the use of the shower. I plan on camping in a tent, but I ain't goin' 5 days with no shower! ;)

Top Bottom