Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
First off, I can't wait! :aj: Only 25 more days until Dirtweek 03 kicks off! I'm in for the whole 5 days and plan to be a tired old man come Saturday night! So... Who is showing up when and are we going to circle the wagons to stake our claim of prime Oklahoma dirt? I will mostly likely drive over late Monday afternoon. Five days of riding and bench racing, I feel like a kid the month before Christmas! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My dad is probably going to park the RV Sunday.  We'll pick out a good spot and leave room for everyone.  I don't think justql will be able to be at Cooperland until Saturday.  Anybody else have ideas?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

I have an idea. Bring extra food for you neighbors........ME :)

When are you going to arrive Brian?

Likely as soon as Brownie will let me in. :p   I'll have to make a couple of trips with the spodewash, bikes, and atv support vehicles.  My dad will bring the RV whenever Kris ok's it.  We will likely have a crew there Sunday to setup the big top.  Pounding stakes takes a bunch of folks.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
hey brian,

we have got some real "sooners" over in that NTSP forum. check out the thread about dirtweek and where stan in particular wants to camp. lol. this should be good. please save me a spot for a 10x10 tent. ill be getting there wed. evening.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
From the sounds of the TX thread it sounds like there maybe a land fight. :eek:

Brain,
Are you going to claim the same spot as last year? Whats everyone think? I'll have a 10' x 8' tent.

What other ideas do we need to coordinate? Food, grills, cooking utensils?

Who plans to hit Jack and Diana's, breakfast daily or play it by ear? Must be good grub as everyone's talking about it.

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
I am new the this forum, but I plan on being around Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. Just me on Thursday, my son will come up on Friday, and my Wife and daughter on Saturday. I have a 10x10 shade cover thingy, but will sleep in my ford van.

It's my 1st DW and am very excited to put a face to many of you. Looking forward to some great riding and getting to know some people.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Sawblade
From the sounds of the TX thread it sounds like there maybe a land fight. :eek: 

History DOES repeat itself. :p

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I just can't believe I'm not going to be there. It's pretty much took the fun out of DRN :ugg:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Justin,
I went through the same thing for the last two years. With no bike I showed up for Saturday. It was fun, but just not the same as the real deal. I felt like such a dork cause you started Brians new 450 up in tennis shoes! :scream: Keep your chin up man, it will be great to see you on Saturday. :thumb:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Likely as soon as Brownie will let me in. :p&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll have to make a couple of trips with the spodewash, bikes, and atv support vehicles.&nbsp; My dad will bring the RV whenever Kris ok's it.&nbsp; We will likely have a crew there Sunday to setup the big top.&nbsp; Pounding stakes takes a bunch of folks.

Brian - If I can help in any way ... yell.

I am bringing a 10# and 8# sledge hammer with me, along with 30+ years of driving stakes ...

I am working on the hot water side of the spodewash this weekend. What size of connection do I need to plan for on the shower valve? I am guessing 1/2 inch.

I also have a spare 300 gallon water tank I can bring.

Originally posted by tx246
we have got some real "sooners" over in that NTSP forum. check out the thread about dirtweek and where stan in particular wants to camp. lol. this should be good. please save me a spot for a 10x10 tent. ill be getting there wed. evening.

Stan is beyond excited ...

Originally posted by Sawblade
From the sounds of the TX thread it sounds like there maybe a land fight.

Naw ... What about us setting up next to each other? I have a 20x40 awning that we could set up in the middle. :thumb:

Last edited:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Naw ... What about us setting up next to each other? I have a 20x40 awning that we could set up in the middle. :thumb:

Works for me! :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony, 1/2 inch connection is perfect.&nbsp; And the tank would be helpful as well.&nbsp;&nbsp;No problem on setting up camps together.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Are you guys ready? Its been pretty quite in here the last week or so. I'm spending the weekend getting most everything together.

Come on Monday!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom