DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Thanks! I had my camera with me all week and took three pictures. There are so many things to do at Dirt Week I just ended up forgetting about it. Spent all my time riding, eating, listening to stories and trying to recover from riding, eating and listening to stories. (Some of you guys are really windy!) :)

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Tony

I got my discs yesterday.  Joni and the girls and I looked at them for at least an hour, and aren't done yet.  Thanks a million! Can I send you some scratch to at least cover the cost of mailing my copy?  Thanks again. :worship: :thumb: :laugh:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
wow, I got 'em too! Didn't even know I was gettin' 'em!

Happy Birthday to me! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony, thanks for the trip down memory lane.  I'll get copies out to a few more people thru my other thread.  What a treat.  Thanks! :cool: :) :aj:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Thanks Tony! U-da-MAN!!! Got my set the other day.
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!! :aj: :thumb: :worship:

wrench

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Thanks Tony, I got mine yesterday.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I guess Ivan's mailman finally gave up on trying to play those CDs in his car and passed them on to Ivan.

Tony, I bet if you send them on 8 Track next year, Ivan will *never* see them.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Tony, I got mine the other day! Boy, did I miss a good time or what! from the pics, it looked like all went like clock work! NEXT YEAR!< NEXT YEAR!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Thanks Tony, received the pictures :thumb:
Thanks Chuck, received the videos :thumb: :thumb:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Looks like I wasn't at DW. Didn't see a single picture of myself. I guess you got to keep the camers moving because I'm kinda fast.

Thanks Tony!

Top Bottom