Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
OK, I dropped 58 sets of my photos in the mail TODAY.

If you gave me your address, you should be receiving a set before Turkey Day. If you don't, you might have moved, not written legibly :laugh: or I didn't know you wanted a set.

Drop me a line at teeds@whiterockstudio.com if you want a set and don't receive one.

One person may receive two copies of disk 1 instead of one each of 1 & 2, as I have two #2 disks left.

There are some really nice shots of Nikki & Red and Smitty and Kristen on the CD (among others), not to mention some nice race shots, if I do say so myself. The three amigos (Haley, Kendall and Tigger) have a couple of fine shots as well.

Be sure to check out the Big Kids on Little Bikes shots. They are a hoot.

Thanks go to Sarah for allowing me to borrow her zoom lens after mine broke.

Tony

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That was a LOT of work Tony, thanks!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Wow, good work Tony! :thumb:

Wonder who the lucky peep is with 2 #1's? :)

Please drop me a line if you are the lucky person and I will get it corrected.

No I'm going riding ... :yeehaw:

B

biglou

Wow! 58 sets? You rock. Thanks man! :thumb:

And you know, I was both dreading and looking forward to this...

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Cool Tony! I have been looking forward to this since I signed up leaving Cooperland Sunday morning :yeehaw:

Jerry

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by BigLou
Wow! 58 sets?

;) plus the 10 or so that were handed out at Nocona today. :yeehaw: It was fun to see the Boss and Jr. ride. It was really crowded and windy, but a good time was had by all.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Very cool Tony. You be-eth da man! Had a good time at Nocona, but am looking forward to being back in my element (woods).:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
 It was really crowded....

It was?   I love it with a few folks of varying skills on the track!  It's unnerving but still cool to be passed by an expert when he triples and you double.  :scream:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
went through them this morning. Great job Tony (and Jeff). The pit bike races and the step up photos are awesome.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Very kewl, Tony!
Y'all did a fine job.

Mucho thanks!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Got them in yesterday :thumb:
The guys at work loved them too

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Great CDs Teeds! Thanks for all the burning, packaging, and mailing (at no small expense either).

Wife: Why are you looking at all these pictures of people you don't even know??? :think:

Me: Well, I look at naked pictures of women I don't even know... :)

The pics of the guys racing the 50's reminded me of clowns riding the tiny bikes at the circus... Kinda freaky and un-natural!

We really need a several GBs of server space somewhere to host all these pictures, along with captions putting names to faces. I'll check with our hosting department to see what it would take to do it.

Top Bottom