Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I decided that since everybody else has such long drives to get to DW, that I would make a sympathy run the week before just to get into the spirit. I'll be running to somewhere in Indiana next Sunday to pick up my 2003 300 MXC from a KTMTalk member from West Virginia.

I've got my 02 CRF up for sale and didn't want to ride it too much at DW (inevitable crash & broken parts if you ride it while it's for sale). Luckily I found an awesome deal on this bike. The dang thing looks absolutely brand new. DW is the inaugural ride and I'm pumped. :yeehaw:

If anyone is interested in the CRF I'll have it there and test rides are available with proper collateral (most 12 oz cans of daddy pop are accepted, with the exception of....umm...uhh..nevermind no exceptions.) :confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm going to completely ignore the fact that you are getting rid of a CRF for a KTM.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I knew you would be too excited to speak. Don't forget, not only a K T M, but a ring ding, 2 stroke.

Shoot, I just remembered I'm going to need some pre-mix! Before you know it I'll be slamming all the Japanese bikes and turning up my nose at those not riding orange.

(Only problem is in anything but bikes, Orange is a sin - Texas, OSU -)

P.S. BOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
got back from seeing No_Mo last night, he wanted to say to all.......

BOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRR! :laugh:

PS - Smitty, you got a finance plan on the CRF?

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Originally posted by slo' mo
PS - Smitty, you got a finance plan on the CRF?

Actually I do. I'll take $500 on Monday and the rest on Friday? :)

Is No Mo up here at OU? You want me to take him to a tailgate party? HA!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Smitty

Actually I do. I'll take $500 on Monday and the rest on Friday? :)

Is No Mo up here at OU? You want me to take him to a tailgate party? HA!

Can't swing that finance plan but oh well. No_Mo is there on campus but another party? Seems to be all he's doing is this lately :yeehaw:

Top Bottom