Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chili said:
Given there has been no mention so far is it safe to assume no DW commemorative T-Shirt this year?

Hee Hee, Thump didn't even start thinking about them last year until about now. :yikes:

I certainly hope there will be. Heck I liked last years shirt.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Well you know the old saying about assume :laugh: Realized as I read your reply that mine seemed to be a somewhat negative post FWIW that wasn't my intention was more curious that anything. Glad to hear there may be one on the horizon

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Chili said:
Realized as I read your reply that mine seemed to be a somewhat negative post FWIW that wasn't my intention was more curious that anything.
It did not come across as negative to me, as a matter of fact it was kinda flattering that someone remembered the shirts from last year and wanted som this year. I am gonna give it hell to ge one done up. The printer that did them last year went out of business... so I'll need to find another.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Remembered them? I still have two of them, one that I wear and the other is geting framed. I'm looking forward to this years version!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
How could one not remember last years t-shirt? It was awesome! I can't wait for this years version!

Top Bottom