Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Happy Birthday from Orlando...........37??? you look much older.
Have a great one.
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Happy F'n birthday! You are allowed 1 day off training and pizza for dinner. :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
37??? CHEATER!!! DW is a cheater!! He rode the Senior class last year!! CHEATER!!

Tom Dunn - this CHEATER needs to be suspended for a year! Do I need to file a formal notice with the AMA???

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
happy birthday old man from one of the "real" over the hill gang! you should have at least a couple good years of riding left, then it starts to get tougher as you watch the 'kids' pass and then disappear - you might as well start pigging out now and wearing in the couch cushion to the shape of your butt - heck it's gonna happen soon enough anyway. (laugh)

NOT! Just ask Ted - you've got lots of time.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
LOL ~ Thanks everyone! I had a great b-day. I did have a piece of carrot cake - apple pie - blue berry pie and a plain donut with a glass of apple cider through out the day :yikes:. Also I skipped a day of training as well :cool:

DW

PS. Erin I'll be taking you up on them strawberries in Kasky.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
bbarel said:
Well then you better do 5 laps on the mtb and 60 minutes on the treadmill today.
I already hit the gym this morning and plan on a 21 mile MTB ride tonight. That should burn the sugar off ;)

Top Bottom