Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
it won't be too long now..... we'll be looking at a final proof this week before going to the printer; I'll keep you informed on progress.... am getting the mailing tubes ready.... in the meantime a pic of the man responsible for these high quality group shots David "OffRoadWarrior" Kennel, who never gets to be IN the pciture... woodsman and trials rider and coach... thanks Dave

Attachments

• dw photog.jpg
    dw photog.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 234

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Originally posted by fatherandson
Money sent by snail mail this morning (12/8).  Sorry for the delay.

received today...

thanks

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
as usual, I'm a lap behind. Paypal finally sent Pokie. Can't wait to hang this by the others. Gonna have to start taking down my RC posters to make room...

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
I won't be able to mail them probably until right after New Years..... we had to adjust the "red" which overwhelmed the whole poster, not just because of the red dirt but a lot of red shirts and caps..... amazing but true; sorry for the slight delay....
the action pics are are not identified, so we'll let the "name the rider/face" competition begin; you can try your luck in the sample photo posted in these forums or wait for your poster to arrive...

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Pokie, did the posters go out yet?? Just wondering, I recieved some mail from Tonyeds last week from about a monthand a half ago, post office is not forwarding anymore mail to my new house. Just happen to think that you probably do not have my new addres to send it to. If you did already let me know so I can go down to the PO and check it out. New address: 39250 Valley Road, Oconomowoc, WI 53066

Thanks Mike

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Mike: I just received the posters and am about to stuff the tubes and get them out today or early tomorrow..... I have a different street number for you!!?? as per the address on your check.... let me know which number is right!
sorry about the delay... we got some of the red out of the poster, it looked like a picture from "the red planet" before...

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
39250 is my new address. The 39234 mailbox (parents) is 6" away, so it will get to me either way! just checking, I was hoping you did not send them yet, other wise mine was probably lost. Thanks Marcel !

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
:yeehaw:

posters are now in the hands of the US Post Office; they should be arriving Monday or Tuesday (first class mail, insured).

THNAKS for your patience; ENJOY

We have one "no show" so that poster is available for anyone who wants to send me a check for $48...

:yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
YAHOO!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Big thank you to you and everyone that helped. :thumb:

Mully