Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
We need volunteers for FLAGGING duty during MX races and Poker Runs. Please sign up here ONLY IF you are committed to handle this duty, no experience necessary, all training provided by the management.... This does NOT cover Hare Scrambles or night-time poker runs. Duty will not be overwhelming as we will have only ONE MOTO per Class. So, pick your preferred flagging time slot: (times are approximate):

Volunteers as of: Aug 6:
Needed per race: 12/Main Track, 6/PeeWee Track

Wed - 10 AM Poker Run (main track) - Manager: Crispy
Scorers/Flaggers: TEeds, LoriKTM, GoSpeed, Pantless, MikeB, Fast4ward,

Wed - Noon - Junior Poker Run (PeeWee/Beginner Track) Mgr: Crispy
Scorers/Flaggers: Papakeith, MrLuckey, Nikki, Red, SqueakyGirl, PapaK, Jaybirdman, Thumbs-a-gogo, Nikki-Diva, Lady LoriKTM, SqueezeGirl,  

Thu - 10:30 - Tag Team MX (main track) Mgr: Okie
Flaggers: Tigger, GetMeToCa, TEeds, dirt-d- 

Fri - 3:30 - GP Race (Grass Track) (new) Mgr: Okie
Flaggers:  Dead, TEeds, JuliusPleaser, Dirty-d- 

Fri - Dark:30 Nocturnal Poker Run
Scorers: BigLou, WaltCMoto, WHO'S AFRAID OF THE DARK?...not Oldguy and GoSpeedmama,

SAT-MX SCORERS:
Mully, ZIO, SFO

Sat - 9:00 - MX C-class (main track) Mgr: tbd
Flaggers: MikeB, SRKXRider, WaltCMoto, TEeds, JuliusPleaser, 

Sat - 9:30 - MX Womens (main track) Mgr: Pokie
Flaggers: WhyZee, Chili, SrKXRider, WaltCMoto, JuliusPleaser, dirty-d- 

Sat - 10:00 - MX Juniors (PeeWee track) Mgr: Oldguy/Patman
Flaggers: WhyZee, MrLuckey, Jaybird, XR3J, Thumbs

Sat - 10:30 - MX Old Timers (50+) (Main Track)(new) Mgr: tbd
Flaggers:  Chili, Nikki, Red

Sat - 11:00 - MX Bikes w/Lights (Main Track) Mgr: tbd
Flaggers:

Sat - 11:30 - MX B-class (Main Track) Mgr: tbd

Flagger: Tigger , Dead, JuliusPleaser, dirty-d- 

Sat - 12:30 - MX Pro/A class (Main Track) Mgr: tbd
Flagger: GreenHorn, Dead, dirty-d- 

We will call a meeting of all volunteers at NOON Tuesday in order to assign specific spots (12) on the track (Crispy and Pokie). We will need at least 24 individuals for each to spend 1.5- 2.0  hours on duty on Saturday, for instance.

PLEASE check the complete Schedule in another thread; this thread only deals with races for which FLAGGERS are needed.

Also, if you are expert at scoring (not snoring!) you may volunteer here as well... last year Mully, ZIO and SFO did a fantastic job keeping score

NOTE: Mully and MrLuckey are the Managers of all the woods racing stuff...

Crispy and Pokie

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
And if everyone is not there on Tuesday for a meeting?

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
I'd Like 2 sign up 4 the: Thursday @ 10:30 Tag Team MX, Saturday @ 11:30 Class B MX Thanx!!:-)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I can help flag the Pro/A class @ 12:30. I will not be at CL till wed. night though. Let me know if that will affect anything.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Meeting: we will announce another meeting or two.... at least on Friday to settle the assignments for the big day

thanks for all the volunterring.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
If I am not rooting around in the woods I will help score where needed. :)

Mully

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Being our first Dirtweek I'm not exactly sure which events I'll run i.e. Poker Runs etc. since I'm not exactly sure what all of them entail.
That being said I would be happy to flag in the races I certainly won't be involved in:

Any Kids Events
MX Womens
MX Juniors
MX Oldtimers
MX Bikes w/Lights
MX B Class
MX Pro/A Class

Charlene (my wife) Would be willing to help where needed as well with some flagging or helping with kids events.

With that list I'm sure you can find some spots that need some assistance and slot me/us in where needed.

B

biglou

I'm in for the night time poker run scoring again. The horror stories of the "Big White Ass" in the woods as the riders came through was worth the price of admission alone! :scream:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Whyzee
after I run the Sat - 9:00 - MX C-class,
Ah come-on...C Class?
uh-um..sandbagger :p

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Originally posted by Whyzee
I can help out on any Saturday races after I run the Sat - 9:00 - MX C-class,

Ditto but I'll be there all week so I up for any help thats needed. :thumb:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Pokie, I will be there late Weds and this year I plan on helping out wherever I can. I want to ride the team Hare scramble but all other events I will be glad to work sign up/scoring/flagging or whatever you need help with.

Sign me up

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Count me in for scoring for Saturday MX. As long as Mully keeps his hands to himself this year, I'm cool.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Pokie, sign me up for the following:

Wed - Noon - Junior Poker Run (PeeWee/Beginner Track) Mgr: Crispy

Sat - 10:00 - MX Juniors (PeeWee track) Mgr: Oldguy/Patman

If setting up HS courses etc gets in the way of my duties for the wed race I'll know by Tues and will find a replacement on my own. I'll probably also be available for some other events if we are lacking in volunteers.

COME ON VOLUNTEERS - Lets keep this thread at the top and more responded to than the race sign up thread :worship:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I should be able to help flag the junior MX again this year. Should also be able to help elsewhere as needed.

Jerry

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
It always seems a bit chaotic with who's racin' and who aint, who's hurt and who aint, who can find their way to the track and who can't. :)

I'll help where and when I can. I absolutely enjoy flagging the kids!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by zio
Count me in for scoring for Saturday MX. As long as Mully keeps his hands to himself this year, I'm cool.

:confused:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
One small change for the Poker Run, we need scorers... not flaggers. I will need a total of 8 people for each race. If you signed up to flag the Poker Run and would rather not score (its soooo easy) let me know and we can take you off the list!!!

Thank you
Chris

Top Bottom