DW2k4 Group Shot - Poster - AWESOME!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks to LoriKTM, Dave and Thump for putting this awesome poster together! Check out the DirtWeek 2004 Group Shot Poster ... High Resolution Printed on Quality Paper, 20" X 30" and suitable for framing. Every face in the shot is perfectly recognizable!

Cost is $42 each for this limited edition run, that includes all shipping materials and costs. Order yours today, time and quantity is limited.

This is a completely non-profit effort, the photography, artwork and production materials are donated by those mentioned above. The cost covers printing, insurance and mailing.

Order via paypal here:
Poster Orders

Note: you do NOT have to have a paypal account to pay via their service. All you need is personal check or credit card.

Attachments

• posterdw4.jpg
    posterdw4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 97

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Got mine!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'll get one

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
ordered mine. :cool:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Just paid for one. So glad there was a poster made. Will go great in our son's new ktm orange room!! :cool:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ok, this is the count I have as of 5/20/05, listed by name and quantity:

LoriKTM (1)
Okie (3)
gnarlykaw (1)
XR3J (1)
High Lord Gomer (2)
Patman (1)
VintageDirt (1)
Rooster (1)
Mully (1)
Crispy (1)
BEEF706 (1)
darby (1)
FiremanCRF450R (1)
Kav (1)
Tony Eeds (2)
Papakeith (2)
Senior KX Rider (2)

If you ordered, but don't see your name, please contact Okie. He was gracious enough to handle the Paypal end of things.

If you want to order a poster, you have until 5/23 to get your money in!

(Updated 5/20/05)

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
The posters are done! And they look terrific.

I'll get them mailed out as soon as possible. I just need to print up some labels and re-pack them in tubes. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hot Damn!

[banner] :yeehaw: [/banner]

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Awesome!!!That's the only thing missing in Patrick's room. Thanks a bunch to all that put this together.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
am running out of wall space....but I'll figure a way... may be on the ceiling?... awesomely visible from prone position in my recliner....

thanks Lori... it's a lot of work, but the members do appreciate this annual souvenir...

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Poster update

There will be a delay of a week or so for the posters. As I was starting to wrap them up, I noticed that some of the dark text in the black borders didn't show up. Combination of the text being too dark on the original artwork, and the black compensation settings on the printing side.

Soo..for a small fee I'm having the posters re-done with the text lightened up.

On the plus side, I have a bunch of the original posters if anyone still wants one. Let me know. $25 each for one of the original prints.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Posters shipped out today! You should be receiving them over the next few days.

I still have a few posters left from the original printing. $25 each, Paypal to lskennl @ aol.com (take out the spaces!)

I KNOW there's still a few of you attendees out there who are poster-less... :debil:

Top Bottom