DYDR annual Fall ride at Paragon 10/19

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
This is a spin off from another thread http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&postid=659870#post659870 to get a Fall ride organized. I can only make it for Sunday but if anyone else wants to make it a 2 day ride (ie. Satruday & Sunday), feel free.

If we get 25 or more people we get a discount so lets try to have a big turnout. For the May ride we had 26, including some that we picked up when we arrived. :thumb:

:) Is it October yet????? :aj:

Last edited:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Well I guess you talked me into it....I'll be there

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by scooter1130
Well I guess you talked me into it....I'll be there
Well hey Dan...don't let me twist your arm or anything :confused: :flame:

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Sounds good. I will see if I can get a couple more to show up.

Also are we going to try to make this a 2 day even???

Steven

Last edited:

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Ok
I spoke to my buddy kevin and we are going for the 18th and the 19th. So any one want to go either or both days let me know. Eugene might be coming along but who knows.
We need some more people
Steven

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
I'm in for the 19th, it's doubtful that I will do two days but if things change I'll let you know. As of now my brother is going and I am still waiting on an answer from my friend from work.

also my brother has some friends which ride quads if he gets them to go it will at least raise the head count.

gixer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2001
Hey RMGUY can you add to your first post about sat also just in case people dont read all the post in this thread?
Thanks
Steven

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by gixer
Hey RMGUY can you add to your first post about sat also just in case people dont read all the post in this thread?...
It was in there, kinda. I clarified it in the post but I can't change the subject title.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
My group should be good to go that weekend, provided that we recover from DW.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im in. Im not sure if Ill do the two days or just Sunday. If its the two days Ill proably RIP Saturday and Bring my gal for some EASY riding Sunday. She might tire by lunch though and Ill go back and RIP after lunch if any of you are still willing and able.

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
working on a differnt ride then this time,the 650 doesnt like playing with the little bikes ;)

hoping the new ride will be done by then its killing me not riding it. if its not ill have to bring the pack mule pig.

Red

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by MrMXer327
I'll have to see if I can make this one....My son is twisting my arm.
If he needs any help let me know. I look forward to meeting you :)

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
My plan at the moment is to come out Friday night and ride Saturday, then leave Saturday night... Is tere a plan to meet at a certin time place? Was it 9 or 10am down at the bottom of the lot?

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I plan on driving up Sat AM in the lot ready to ROLL at 10 AM. Right now the plan is for me to ride in Jason Rip mode on Saturday and ride with my girl in Jason instructor mode with the kids and newbies.
So Dave, its me and you so far for Sat AM?
Note to self.... dont forget the camera :) .

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by JasonJ
I plan on driving up Sat AM in the lot ready to ROLL at 10 AM. Right now the plan is for me to ride in Jason Rip mode on Saturday and ride with my girl in Jason instructor mode with the kids and newbies.
So Dave, its me and you so far for Sat AM?
Note to self.... dont forget the camera :) .

NICE! Rip mode eh? Hmmm.. I dunno.. it's been a few weeks...That might be more representative of R.I.P. mode for me!! ;)

NRB

May 4, 2003
I will be there on Sat. the 18th, but I don't know if Littlegirltwosmoke is coming or not, when I first told her she wanted to, but now she is unsure. Jason I will also be there this Saturday with some guys from the Lansdale area. They have been to Paragon a couple of times, but don't know the trails too well. Plus every time they have been there is when they are having NEUROC and have never even been down coal road.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I will be there Sunday, not sure yet about Saturday but it is possible

Top Bottom