NRB

May 4, 2003
I will probably go up this weekend since it's starting to get toward the end of the riding season. Plus I want to see if that bear is still hanging out around the parking area.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
As I said..I will be there Saturday, but not sure about Sunday. Hopefully we will get more people who can make it at the last minute. See you guys Saturday

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
We may be last minute... depends on if our original plans fall through...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well Nate and I had a great ride. The weather was perfect and the trails were awsome. We hooked up with a father and son (Jeff and Spencer) that had never been there before and showed them some good beginner trails. Spencer (on a XR80) was pretty amazing. He just kept going and going.

Where the heck was Scooter?!?!?! We figured he was going to be there for sure but everytime we came back to the trucks he was nowhere to be found. Hmmmm...is your foot OK Dan???

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
sorry guys, the foot is still bothering me a little, but I also had some unexpected company for the weekend up from virginia. Myc cousins were staying at my parents house, but nobody thought to tell me until Saturday morning. They thought I knew. Since they were only here Saturday and Sunday, and I only see them once every couple years, I couldn't make it to the ride. But I will be at the next one.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
scooter1130 said:
sorry guys, the foot is still bothering me a little, but I also had some unexpected company for the weekend up from virginia. Myc cousins were staying at my parents house, but nobody thought to tell me until Saturday morning. They thought I knew. Since they were only here Saturday and Sunday, and I only see them once every couple years, I couldn't make it to the ride. But I will be at the next one.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.... :nener:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
RM_guy said:
Blah, blah, blah, blah.... :nener:

Ok, we'll allow that from you Dave since your usually the one who doesnt make it to the rides.

Oh wait, that's Dapper! :moon:

Top Bottom